Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yes We Can!



I was pretty intrigued when McCain announced his running mate. For these reasons:

1. She was a she. (Yep. It made me smile to hear that the Republican Party had a woman as a VP candidate.)
2. She had my name, petty, but I liked that she too was a Sarah Louise.
3. (And most importantly) She had a son with special needs.

And then, she disappointed me. Her agenda would not help support children with special needs.

I have a son with autism and a daughter with physical disabilities, and I need a president that will at least try to help my special needs kiddos. Obama is the only presidential candidate that might be able to support the funding and not block bills that could help Ingrid and Jack. So, he has my vote.

1 comment:

*Jill* said...

We are praying for your babies!! Little Ingrid is so strong, I'm so impressed. I pray that her surgery goes well and she recovers quickly.